Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Was a Bust!


Well...the night started off with the kids coming around trick or treating. The first group of kids were so cute and were offered up as much candy at our house as they wanted, so they polite and took two pieces. They were all dressed up and cute! After that, it went completely downhill from there. All the other kids weren't even dressed up and they were carrying around plastic grocery bags! How damn sad. At least throw on some face paint or some crap....but give me a break! Yes, I admit, I went trick or treating every year until the age of 18, I know a little too old, but at least I dressed in costume and put in a little effort. Damn kids, want something for nothing.

Well, after all the kids came around...Danny and I decided to watch a movie. We're sitting on the couch and all of a sudden I see something bright outside. At first I thought that one of the pumpkins had caught fire....then the doorbell rang! Danny got up to see who it was...nobody! Ah...but wait, there was something....a flaming bag of dog poop! Yes...it seems people actually still do that. Of course, my mind flashes back to "Billy Madison"...."Don't stomp it out with your boots Danny!" We looked around the neighborhood...no signs of anybody or anything. Danny swore he saw a truck drive off...so I think of the only people I know with trucks...(you know who you are!) So...I had to make a phone call and check on some whereabouts! Needless to say, I' hoping it was just a random prank! Cuz that was damn gross! But the night was eventful at least. We took a picture...but its so disgusting, I can't even bring myself to post it.

3 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 6:59 PM , Blogger Brillig said...

I haven't pranked in years. It was good to get out and do something though. We were thinking, "Hmmm, should we go downtown or do something else...". The idea just sort of came up. It was a good time for everyone though.

 
At 11/02/2005 4:29 AM , Blogger Da Beef said...

Yeah...Danny said he was a little pissed at first, but he's over it! Let the games begin! I must say you did a good job, even putting hay in the bottom...kudos! I bet we really shocked ya when you saw that we were right there in the livingroom. HAHAHA! You guys just wait! AH sweet revenge.

 
At 11/02/2005 7:19 PM , Blogger Singularity said...

My car still smells like lobster... Vengence is mine sayeth Mike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home