Sunday, September 04, 2005

Bonding With The Family

Since it is a long holiday weekend, my in-laws came down to visit. My nephew is living with us for a little while and his wife, daughter and mother came down friday. I was gonna drag the girls out friday for some drinks and dancing, but they didn't get here til late, so we just stayed home. But last night we went all out!!! Danny's sister stayed at home with the baby, while the rest of us went out. I finally did it! I went to a strip club!

I've been saying I was gonna go for some time now. (I know this sounds weird, but keep in mind we are all about the same age) It was my brother Brad, my husband, and my nephew and his wife. Family night out! I thought that it might be weird going with all family members, but it was a blast! It's so true that females get more attention. I got boobs in my face all night and one of the strippers kissed me. Suprised the hell outta me, but I was pretty drunk (go figure)! My niece Amy and I felt like groupies! Everytime we went to the bathroom, it was full of strippers. They have such crappy work conditions, that they have to get ready and change in the womens bathroom. So, we hung out in the bathroom a couple times talking with the girls.

Now I've been drunk with all of them before, just not in that atmosphere. But my brother cracked me up all night! He got wasted and I thought he was gonna get kicked out. Now, even I know the rules about no touching! But everytime there was a girl dancing in front of him (which was every dancer), she told hime not to touch! And he would just smile and sing with the music! SO hilarious! He knew exactly what he was doing too. So, my first strip club experience....I would rate an A.

2 Comments:

At 9/05/2005 8:38 AM , Blogger Singularity said...

OMG I so knew that you were sort of on the GAY side. Now that we know you have to admit boobs are the best huh?

 
At 9/05/2005 2:15 PM , Blogger Da Beef said...

I'm so NOT gay...I am very straight! I am very secure with my sexuality. And I think that the female body (and male) is like art...on most anyways. And yes, boobs are the best! There were some dancers there though that shouldn't have been there, but I guess as long as you're making money it doesn't really matter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home