Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Never Enough Time!

I just wanted to let everyone know that i haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I have just been so overly exerted with everything lately. I am looking forward to this weekend, when I won't have to work or take care of anybody or entertain anyone.

My husband, Danny, had surgery last Thursday, so I've been a little preoccupied. I spent two nights in the hospital, and while I wasn't taking care of hime, I was either entertaining his parents or guzzling down the coffee. I have always enjoyed coffee, but I now have a newfound respect for it. I don't know how I would have made it through Danny's ordeal without it. I only got about 7 hours of sleep all weekend, and that's with naps! He is slowly getting better, and hopefully he will be back to normal within the next couple weeks, or as normal as he can get.

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about anyone, please don't hate me! (tear!)

2 Comments:

At 4/20/2005 10:23 PM , Blogger Brillig said...

We don’t hate you Junior! We were all making T-shirts the other night and saying that we really need to get you back over to our place. Hope Danny is ok. Give us a call if you wanna hang out we have been hanging out a lot lately. It’s been club, bar, strip-club, crafting, and more strip clubs lately. Fun!

 
At 4/22/2005 3:53 PM , Blogger LJ said...

Hey Beth! I hope Danny is recovering well. I'm sure you want to rest and be with him, but if you get bored maybe we can go see a movie or something this weekend (I'm off work as well). And of course we don't hate you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home